As specialists in the management of arts and culture, we provide advice and service to artists and art companies on artist management, programme planning, fundraising, marketing strategy and implementation, and business management training.
We provide intelligence on the creative and cultural sector to stakeholders from the public and private sectors. Our service is underpinned by an inventory of consolidated knowledge from both MyPAA and our research partner, Frost & Sullivan, which is of great benefit for developing baseline mapping, project planning, industry roadmap, skills and manpower, transformational initiatives, policy and regulatory, and stakeholder surveys.
We have established strong connections with local and international cultural and corporate bodies. These relationships have allowed for opportunities in cultural exchanges, greater cooperation, transfer of knowledge and best practices for the development of arts practitioners.
From hiring talents, organising workshops and conferences to producing full-blown concerts, prestigious galas and arts carnivals, we provide all the support and expertise you need to achieve the principal objective of your event.
– Tan Sri Norliza Rofli, Director General of National Department for Culture and Arts (JKKN) | Borak Arts Series 2014
– Datuk Adeline Leong, governing council member of Sime Darby Foundation | Borak Arts Series 2014
– Datuk Nolee Ashilin Mohamed Radzi, Pengerusi Jawatankuasa Pelancongan dan Kebudayaan Negeri Perak | Borak Arts Youth Series Ipoh
– Datuk Seri Tajuddin Atan, CEO of Bursa Malaysia Berhad | Borak Arts Youth Series Ipoh
– En. Hamdan Abdul Majeed, Managing Director of ThinkCity | Corporate Funders for the Arts Conference
– Mr. Yoshinori Kodama, Deputy Chief of Mission Japanese Embassy to Malaysia | Corporate Funders for the Arts Conference