ARTS CONFERENCE FOR
CREATIVE PRACTITIONERS AND BUSINESS LEADERS
As artists, I think that one of the good qualities we have is that we're imaginative. We're resourceful. We like challenges - Meredith Monk
Art companies and artistes aspire to transcend their work across borders or enjoy the liberty of challenging their creative realm without the inhibition of funding-related woes. There are limited available means provided by the public and private sectors, both locally and internationally that may assist in bridging these gaps.
Building from 2013's Borak Arts Series of Building Sustainability in the Arts, we take the discussions forward to break boundaries across sectors and build knowledge in funding and mobility. The conference will bring together artists, presenters, producers, intermediaries, funders and will include keynote addresses, panel discussions, round robin sessions, networking platforms and performances.
The Borak Arts Series aims to promote accessibility of information, tools and ideas on how to bring their works or discussions forward, encourage cultural mobility and create alliances that would assist in building a conducive performing arts ecosystem. This year's market updates include Japan, New Zealand and Ipoh, Malaysia.
- Keynote addresses and plenary sessions to update on critical issues, trends and outlook
- Market updates include Japan, New Zealand and Ipoh, Malaysia for dynamic exchange of expertise in collaboration locally and internationally
- Info Cell Sessions for personal in-depth discussions with industry stakeholders
- Round Table Sessions for a quick snap shot of funders and partners
Who should attend?
- Performing Arts Practitioners
- Art Administrators
- Presenters, Producers, Intermediaries
- Art Managers from private sector – property development, malls, embassies
- Creative Events Managers and Festival Directors
- Arts Advocates, Activists and NGOs
- Venture Capitalists, Philanthropists
- Marketing, Corporate Communications and PR Managers involved in the promotion of arts
- Corporate Managers of social responsibility
- Deans for arts faculties and students
Benefits of Attending Borak Arts 2014
- Opportunity to have a powerful personal meeting to allow for quality relationships.
- Opportunity for industry members to meet and network with corporate and government officials who share similar interests.
- Able to take away details regarding business and partnership opportunities.
Sponsorship & Advertising
Borak Arts Series sponsorship and advertising opportunities provide you an avenue to join the vision of promoting sustainability in performing arts, whilst giving you a platform to ensure an enhanced presence for your organisation in such iconic initiatives.
While each sponsorship package varies, benefits may include program, website, or onsite name/logo recognition on all collaterals, program booklet advertisement, bags inserts and more. For more information of the full range of properties and benefits, please contact Fauzia Sultan at .